Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Army Navy Madness


There's always like a whole battalion dining at Army Navy everyday. We have one here located at the Bridgestone Building, Commerce Avenue in Alabang and people are crazy about it. It's open 24 hours and I tell you even in the wee hours of the morning, there are still people eating or waiting in line for their burger or burrito. 



What's all the fuss about? Well, let me be the one to tell you. I especially love their FREEDOM FRIES. It's LEGEN....wait for it....DARY! Yum Yum Yum! I love it! It's like twister fries but much much better. It's crispy and has that same peppery taste but sliced thinly and not curly. You can't stop eating it :)


Then they have their BURRITO. Pick your choice: All-day Breakfast burrito, Steak, Chicken, Carnitas (Pork) or Veggie. I tried their steak burrito and it was FULL-filling. I'm sure to try next their all-day breakfast burrito. It looks tempting. 




And of course, LIBERTEA! What I love about their freshly brewed Libertea is that it has the right amount of sweetness, it doesn't give you that scratchy feeling in your throat after drinking it. Refreshing actually.
 


I hope they'll be open for delivery soon here in Alabang :) That would be awesome.

Photos taken from armynavyburgerburrito.com

No comments:

Post a Comment