Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gurts


I got really sad when I found out that Red Ribbon took out Blueberry Cheesecake from their menu. I like their Blueberry Cheesecake. I know there are alot of other food places who serve good Blueberry Cheesecake (might even be better than Red Ribbon's) but I just got used to theirs.

The pull-out was so sudden. It's like my taste buds were left hanging. So I had to move on and find an alternative.

Who knew yogurt was the answer. I know yogurt places have been sprouting almost everywhere but I was never a fan of yogurt...up until I tried Gurts by Pancake House.


It was as close I could get to Blueberry Cheesecake. You can choose as many toppings as you want, from fresh fruits, cereals, chocolates to nuts. So, I had the blueberry+new york cheesecake+graham crackers combination. And boy, was it good :)


It was like eating Blueberry Cheesecake (well, obviously it basically had the same ingredients except that it was yogurt). But still. I was happy with it and crave for it up to now.

It's also perfect if you want to cool down on a hot day. I have yet to try other toppings that would make a good combination. But as for now, I stick with the Blueberry Cheesecake flavor :) So sue me.


No comments:

Post a Comment